SAMA 82 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
3. Date of Birth
4. Service Number
5. Telephone number (s)
7. Awards added to name
8. Postal address
11. Unit in 1982
12. Date joined service
13. Date left service
14. your rank on 14th June 1982
15. Your rank on leaving the service
16. Describe any medals or awards you hold and year they were awarded.
17. Describe your relationship and connection to the South Atlantic or the association (Associate membership only) or details of next of kin killed in action
18. Give the name and contact details of someone who can verify your information (Associate membership only)
19. Select payment option (please check)
Bank Transfer (also complete section 21)
20. BANK TRANSFER PAYMENTS – THE £10 MEMBERSHIP FEE WILL NEED TO BE MADE PRIOR TO COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION to:-
Account Name: SAMA 82
Sort Code 40-40-04
Account No 01514660. ,
You must also complete section 20. Failure to complete this information will result in your membership application not being processed.
21. Date of Bank transfer dd/mm/yy
21. Reference Name Used (please use surname/membfee)
21. Name on Your/Payer Bank Account
CHEQUE PAYMENTS -THE £10 MEMBERSHIP FEE WILL NEED TO BE MADE WITH THIS APPLICATION.
Please make cheque payable to SAMA 82 and post to the SAMA 82 office
22. Terms and conditions
The information you have given above is subject to data protection laws. By completing these questions you are giving personal data that the association will protect and use as given below. The information will be used for the purpose of membership, distribution of newsletters, sponsorship of flights, contacting you, and the giving of grants or welfare purposes. The information will also be used to enable you and your partner or friend to attend events and functions arranged by the association. For this purpose the minimum data necessary will be shared with others, such as the AGM organisers, MoD as provider of flights, the grant and welfare committee, other charities where grants and welfare may be available. With respect to flights this data may be shared outside the United Kingdom. When data is shared instructions are provided to sharers on the limits of use and time that it may be kept before it is destroyed. Data you supply is normally available only to Trustees, employees and data sharers. If you give consent to the use of your personal data as described above then sign below and date to indicate that you understand the arrangements and give consent for the use, storing, processing and sharing of your data.
BY CLICKING SUBMIT I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND APPLY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF SAMA 82
Agree to Terms and Conditions and apply to become a member of SAMA 82