Throughout the year, the Not Forgotten Association organises events & trips for Veterans. The events range from Royal events (Garden Party, Christmas at St James’ Palace), regional Christmas Lunches, River Trips, Wimbledon, Motor Racing, to name just a few. If you wish to attend any of these events, you must follow the instructions on each event on how to apply. Some events are for veterans only and others you can take a guest. Where this applies it will be stated in the event details. This criteria is set by the NFA and not SAMA 82, and we have no control on the overall invite numbers. Where more names are received than places, then names will go ‘in the hat’ and an independent draw will take place.
- Please note:- to attend any Royal events, you must be in receipt of a War Pension or equivalent Compensation Scheme award.
The Not Forgotten are holding a series of Summer 2021 Garden Party Drive In Tours, called the ‘The Forgot You Not Rock’ at a variety of locations throughout the UK.
- 12th July – Hagley Hall, Stourbridge
- 13th July – Newby Hall, Ripon
- 14th July – Knowsley Hall, Prescot
- 21st July – Ewenny Priory, Bridgend
- 22nd July – Gatcombe Park, Gloucestershire
- 7th September – Caerhays Castle, St Austell
- 8th September – The Grange, Alresford
- 9th September – Penhurst Place, Tonbridge
- 13th September – Ballindalloch Castle, Banffshire
- 14th September – Cardross Estate, Stirling
If you have any queries or would like any further information about the events please call Anne McGinley on 020 7730 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply to join them please click on the link to complete an application form indicating your preferred venue and time and return it directly to Anne McGinley, The Not Forgotten, 2 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0DH as soon as possible or alternatively email email@example.com